Monday, March 20, 2006

Today = Blah Day

Well, this is probably going to be a preeeeeetty short post! Today - as predicted - the Commission was delayed for another week. And we were told that our internship is over as of next Friday at the very latest. So we're all, like, maaajorly bummed, man (as Keanu Reeves might say).

Hmmm.

We're all trying to figure out what to do. I will go home early, in time for the wedding of two very close friends. But I'm trying to figure out whether to go somewhere else first or just give up and go home in a dejected manner! I think it will probably be the latter, although I do have rather an interesting proposal from a friend to tour the Czech countryside patting goats and drinking good beer. Tempting. But alas, the realities of Melbourne await! Thesis, work, my dog misses me and I didn't get around to tidying my room before I left. So home - I believe - I shall go. It's kinda sad.

Anyway that'll do with my moping for now. Ha - if you think I'm bad, you should see the other two...! :)

See you later!

J x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Electric Toothbrush